Hard questions patriots……hard questions.
There was a rally in Idaho a few days ago, of course it was reported and linked by Vanderboegh, the link was to the Liar Keepers site: http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/01/21/john-mackey-at-idaho-gun-rally/
Of course the author is none other than Head Liar Keeper Stewart Rhodes. Why is the Patriot community Oligarchs pressing so hard against the Citadel Project?
The oligarchs have started projects like the American Redoubt and the Gathering of Eagles, http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-post-message-splc-montana-extremist?page=2
What on earth has these folks so spooked that they would use the Alinsky ” Rules for Radicals” tactics against fellow patriots? What is Rhodes, Vanderboegh, Baldwin and company hiding? I am still very confused at the actions taken here: http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2011/08/oath-keepers-offers-to-assist-in.html
Please note the 12 step program being used by the Patiot Oligarchs:
- RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
- RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
- RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
- RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
- RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
- RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
- RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
- RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
- RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
- RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
- RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
- RULE 12: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Is the PATTERN starting to emerge? The oligarchy of the patriot movement has deemed so may of us as the unwashed, we are not fit to be members of their PRIVATE CLUBS, why? What is the common denominator?
Why would the SPLC write hatchet piece such as this, try to keep in context the timing as well. http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/01/18/convicted-extortionist-a-key-figure-in-idaho-citadel-patriot-project/ Also linked over at Vanderboegh’s place.
Now consider this cut and paste abortion from Rawles and company. http://www.survivalblog.com/2013/01/the-iii-citadel-controversy.html Also linked over at Vanderboegh’s place.
Make sure you read these comments at Vanderboeh’s place here: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7575061201749703300&postID=4265809818478079310
We have some more nasty comments here: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7575061201749703300&postID=8197042383230957584
I want you to pay close attention to this comment:
Yesterday I sent some tips to Drudge on the subject. We’ll see if they bite.
I’ve sent out mail to every newspaper that has run an article on the Citadel III project.
I find it personally disgusting that a convicted federal felon (a snitch probably) runs a “patriot’ movement, though I like the Citadel idea.
How did he ever manage to steal the III percent concept?
And this one too:
Here is yet another:
I would like anyone that might read this article in the next few days to make a few considerations….. Is this behavior of Americans? The propaganda machine is working 24/7. These are not examples of American exceptionalism , no….. rather tactics of jack booted thugs.
What are the Patriot Oligarchs hiding? What are they afraid of? Or perhaps it’s much more sinister?