The cattle really are far too ignorant to comprehend. The conservative right who help occupy the seat of our Republic ……..State they are shocked, outright flabbergasted. My smirk is rather sharp this morning. OHHHHHH MY GAWD look at what the Chocolate Jesus is doing to our precious Republic. My smirk is still in place.
The conservatives know and understand full well what is happening and exactly what the agenda is. Distractions folks … distractions.
Mike Kelly a rank and file Republican from PA has ranted and raved about how shocked he is.
“The American people should be outraged, and they are. … This reaffirms everything the American public believes. This is a huge blow to the faith and trust the American people have in their government. Is there any limit to the scope of where you folks can go?”
Really Mike? Really? Someone needs to take Congressman Kelly out to the pasture for his afternoon grazing session.
Shall we take a quick gander at Mr Kelly’s duplicity?
• Mike Kelly voted to extend the patriot act, which is in direct violation of the 4th Amendment: http://kelly.house.gov/press-release/representative-mike-kel…
• Mike Kelly voted FOR CISPA. If you do not know what CISPA is or how it affects free internet and our rights, please research it. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/113-2013/h117
• Mike Kelly voted FOR the National Defense Authorization Act which authorizes the indefinite detention of Americans without charge, trial or right to an attorney: http://politics.nytimes.com/congress/votes/112/house/2/291
• Mike Kelly voted against an amendment that would have terminated the Economic Development Administration.
• Mike Kelly voted against an amendment that would have defunded the Advanced Manufacturing Technology Consortia program, a new corporate welfare program requested by the Obama administration.
• Mike Kelly voted to reauthorize the Export-Import Bank.
• Mike Kelly voted against an amendment that would have terminated the Essential Air Service subsidy program.
• Mike Kelly voted against an amendment that would have shut down the Department of Energy’s Title 17 loan guarantee program—the program that gave birth to Solyndra.
• Mike Kelly voted against an amendment that would have terminated the Community Development Block Grant program.
Folks hell is coming….. Our Republic is dead. Do not fall victim to the sparklies and the distractions coming from our LEADERS who happen to at the moment occupy the seat of our Republic. Just as in the Patriot community there are those career politicians that speak out of both sides of their suck.
I stated long ago and it needs to be repeated….. IF YOUR VOTE REALLY CHANGED A DAMN THING IN DC……… it would be deemed illegal.
Sam Kerodin stated something to the effect….. All laws, just or unjust are upheld by our masters at the end of a gun barrel. Do you understand?
The entire cesspool in DC is rotten to the core, both sides of the house.